Molly got a job as a scientist with the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions and then moved on to do a PhD.
I completed my Bachelor of Science (Marine Science and Zoology) at the University of Western Australia in 2014. I then spent a year working as a deckhand and coxswain in the marine tourism industry in both the Kimberley and on the Great Barrier Reef. I returned to UWA in 2016 to undertake my thesis within the UWA Marine Ecology Group, investigating the influence of suspended sediment on the fish assemblage of the nearshore Pilbara region of Western Australia.
- 2016: Hons. (Marine Biology), University of Western Australia, Australia, Australia
- 2014: B.Sc. (Marine Science and Zoology), University of Western Australia, Australia
- Coxswain Grade 1 (NC)
- Marine Radio Operators Certificate of Proficiency
- Certificate of Safety Training (STCW95)
- PADI Rescue Diver
- PADI Nitrox Diver
- Senior First Aid
- Advanced Oxygen Resuscitation